2009年12月30日水曜日

Kobe Sportster meeting video with annotation



All annotations...

------------------------------------------

On October 11th 2009,
The 12th Kobe Sportster meeting was held.

This day, under the blue sky, gathered Sportsters were, amazingly 523!
When the other motorcycle types were included, 709 gathered from every regions of the

country.

This time, "Like a Wind" joined this event, with Tomochin as a fashion leader, we checked the

fashion of the bikers who ride Sportster.

Good morning!
Lovely day, isn't today? I am Tomochin!

Where's the fashionable bikers...?

Soon, Tomochin found a young stylish guy who just got brand-new XL1200L yesterday.

Wow! really brand-new !
Beautiful indeed !

Hey, let me check your fashion.
I love your hairstyle, I think this is cute.

Well, what is the main point of your fashion, today?

Point?
Just...I chose tight-fitting fashion.

I also value "tight-fitting" in fashion,
Look, this leather wear just fits him. Cool.
Black wear and black bike, going together well.

Wooow! What a nice couple!

This couple did second meeting participation.
The husband's FLHR and the wife's XL1200S, she keeps owning it for a decade.

Could you tell me the main of your fashion?

This Ramones "Rabbits" T-shirt
Look! This is real signature! The Ramones!

Is this real? The signature of the Ramones?

Yes!

May I lick this with my tongue?

Don't do that!

This is very cute, studs on your belt.

Oh, good jacket you are wearing.

Good color...
It's difficult to wear clothes with such color.

I think so.

Both of you have good sense of fashion.

It's wonderful to come to such place by a date.
I envy you. I would like to be married couple like you.

I usually never see such many Sportsters....
I am very impressed....

This couple came here riding in tandem.

This is good, the white seat is suitable for the color of the body.

Ragged old bike...

No, It has a warm feeling.

I would like to check your fashion,
This black leather casket, black boots and black belt, they are nice coordinated.

Thank you.

Do you ride a bike?

No. I am on the backseat every time.

Oh, you are very close....
I'm jealous!


Next couple, they said that they were classmates in junior high school.

Does your bike have a special point?

Well, my bike is still almost stock...
So...Oh, this thing is twin to my girl's one.

Hey, do you try to make me envy it?
Give me a break!

My bike has no windshield like this.
How does it work?

It works well, small stones and others never hit me.

Yeah, sometime you face a difficult situation when you ride without it.

The same way as my boyfriend does, I put three headlights on my bike.

Indeed...cool...

What is the point of your fashion, today?

This shirt looks like old clothes. I like this.

It's difficult to make a flannel shirt fit for girls.

You devised well.

I did.

Cute.

Your shoes are very suitable for the color of the clothes.

And other things, bandanas.

Both of you arranged the same bandanas. It must be nice.


Hope their fashion help you.

Kobe Sportster meeting is a big event that gathers a number of Sportster riders.

I am very glad because I could see such a lot of Sportster friends.

"Like a Wind !!!"

Now, Why don't you dress up and hit the road with your bike?

http://shin883.com/

1 件のコメント:

オテモヤン さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。